On Friday my colleague Kate and I started our AUSHSI-funded project “Improving eHealth system experiences of people with intellectual and developmental disability“.
By “started” I mean, we did our first actual interview. We interviewed the project manager of the eHealth system we’re investigating. We’ve already got some users recruited and soon we’ll start interviewing them, too.
With just one interview done (but not completed — I haven’t had the transcript made yet) I’m quietly confident that I’ve got a sense of how the project will progress. The biggest challenge, other than recruitment which is always a challenge, will be keeping the scope under control. The opportunity will be in exploring, within our tightly defined scope, this eHealth system and this population of users.